SSTC 1 Bed Park Home 

Rose Park, Rowtown, Addlestone £110,000

Property Features

Rose Park, Rowtown, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 1HN
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Agent

28 The Broadway New Haw
KT15 3HA
Tel: 01932 354111

Property Photos

About the Property

A much improved and freshly decorated park home set amongst delightful parkland grounds at Rose Park, a sought after and tranquil site for the over 50’s where it is permitted to have a dog or a cat. The living space includes a brand new fitted kitchen and an open plan living room with double glazed doors opening on to a veranda. There is also a double bedroom, a useful dressing room/study and a modern bathroom. The property benefits from external insulation, gas central heating and double glazing and occupies a sunny aspect plot with a block paved driveway and a shed. Rose Park is pleasantly situated close to a bus stop, a garden centre and The Cricketers Inn and is within easy reach of local shops.

  • Sought after park for the over 50’s
  • One dog or cat permitted
  • Sunny aspect plot with a driveway
  • Externally insulated
  • Brand new fitted kitchen
  • Open plan living room with a veranda
  • Freshly decorated and carpeted
  • Gas central heating and double glazing
  • No onward chain
  • Delightful grounds surrounded by fields and the River Bourne

Property Details

The accommodation comprises (please see attached floor plan);

ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH: Double glazed window, double glazed front door, double glazed door to;

ENTRANCE HALL: Modern combination boiler, double glazed window

KITCHEN: A brand new range of white laminate wall and base units with integrated oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiling, two double glazed windows, radiator, open plan to;

TRIPLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM: Radiator, double glazed windows, double glazed double door to veranda

DOUBLE ASPECT BEDROOM: Two double glazed windows, radiator

DRESSING ROOM/STUDY: Fitted storage unit, double glazed window, radiator

BATHROOM: Modern white suite comprising w.c., hand basin in vanity unit, bath with shower unit and shower screen, tiled walls, double glazed window, radiator


GARDEN: The park home occupies a sunny aspect plot with a block paved driveway for one car, borders with shrubs and plants, shed, remainder laid to lawn

COMMUNAL GROUNDS: Extensive mature parkland style grounds with benches to enjoy the tranquil environment and the River Bourne

PARKING: Large car park for residents and visitors


GROUND RENT: £191.90 per month


N.B. On completion the buyer pays 10% of the purchase price to the site owners and the remaining 90% to the owner

For an appointment to view please telephone 01932 354111

Richard State Independent Estate Agents hereby give notice that:

(a)The particulars are produced in good faith as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract
(b)No person in the employment of Richard State Independent Estate Agents has any authority to give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
(c)No appliances have been tested


Location Map

Open in Google Maps

Enquire / Book Viewing

Contacting Addlestone
28 The Broadway New Haw
KT15 3HA
Tel: 01932 354111
  • arrange a viewing
  • arrange a valuation
  • be sent further property details
  • register for property updates

Contact Details: